New Atmosphere, New Vision: Gibson and Whittemore Kick Off Invest in ME Conference 2016
Mark Berry reports on Dr. Gibson's introduction and Dr. Whittemore's keynote speech, at the 11th Invest in ME International ME Conference in London.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Tests indicate more to my condition but nothing can be found - ideas?

Discussion in 'Diagnostic Guidelines and Laboratory Testing' started by Bunchy, Dec 17, 2016.

1. kangaSue

kangaSue Senior Member

Brisbane, Australia
    An expert on the subject, Dr Steven Vernino, only recommends Mayo, Oxford University Hospital, Athena Diagnostics (a division of Quest Labs) or his own clinic at UT Southwestern Medical Centre.

Gingergrrl likes this.
  2. Bunchy

Bunchy

UK
    I'm surprised that not many people have given their input. I thought this was quite a busy forum but, well, I guess if people don't know the answer, they may not post.

I was really just trying to ask here if these test results I listed above would be considered "normal" with ME or is it unusual to see this kind of inflammation in ME?

Pretty much all the usual suspects, eg Lupus, MS, viruses, parasites, Lyme etc have been ruled out multiple times.

I don't really have the symptoms of any of these conditions anyway but I also don't truly fit the criteria or symptom descriptions for ME either.

I seem to have an illness and symptoms that are unique to me! I'm not sure where one posts about that but maybe not here. :confused:

Thanks to those who did reply to this post, I appreciate your input.

Bunchy

See more popular forum discussions.