Severe ME Day of Understanding and Remembrance: Aug. 8, 2017
Determined to paper the Internet with articles about ME, Jody Smith brings some additional focus to Severe Myalgic Encephalomyelitis Day of Understanding and Remembrance on Aug. 8, 2017 ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Testing for Metals

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by cman89, May 9, 2015.

1. cman89

cman89 Senior Member

Hayden, Idaho
    I am possibly thinking of testing for metal contaminants. I dont have amalgams (as far as I know) and I have tried Methylation in the past without excessive side effects, hence I want to seek out other signs of contamination, so to speak. What is the cheapest way to have a basic set of heavy metal tox data?

2. Dreambirdie

Dreambirdie work in progress

N. California
    I am interested too.. in heavy metal tests that do not require a chelator. That is too intense for me.

3. leokitten

leokitten Senior Member

Maryland
    Doctors Data Urine Toxic Metals https://www.doctorsdata.com/urine-toxic-metals/

It currently costs $110 I believe and you don't have to do it with a chelation challenge. If you do want to do a chelation challenge you have to use two kits, one for before and then one taken over approx 6 hours after chelation. Cost is then double $220.

Dreambirdie likes this.
  4. maryb

maryb iherb code TAK122

UK
    Quicksilver also do a heavy metals as well as a mercury tri test.

5. cman89

cman89 Senior Member

Hayden, Idaho
    is that a company of sorts?

See more popular forum discussions.