Severe ME Day of Understanding and Remembrance: Aug. 8, 2017
Determined to paper the Internet with articles about ME, Jody Smith brings some additional focus to Severe Myalgic Encephalomyelitis Day of Understanding and Remembrance on Aug. 8, 2017 ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

tell your story to PANDORA

Discussion in 'Action Alerts and Advocacy' started by Nielk, Apr 4, 2011.

1. Nielk

Nielk

Tell Us Your Story: Lyme and MCS
    Lyme:
    The protein study that found biological distinction between ME/CFS patients and those who had Lyme disease but continued to show symptoms after treatment has led to
    news media attention. PANDORA has been asked to participate in a radio program that will focus on Lyme prevention and the controversies with diagnosing Lyme disease and accessing knowledgeable treatment.

The difficulties in distinguishing between ME/CFS and Lyme disease will also be part of the discussion. If you have Lyme disease, please contact Tina Tidmore asap by phone at 205-680-6890.

MCS:
    Additionally, PANDORA is updating the website with a totally new layout. In describing each of the NeuroEndocrineImmune diseases, we want to include a personal account. The PANDORA brochure already has the personal account of people with ME/CFS, fibromyalgia, MCS and chronic Lyme disease. The one missing is MCS. Please e-mail Tina Tidmore at ttidmore@pandoranet.info if you have MCS and are willing to have your story and photo included on the new website.

Marly Silverman, Founder
    P.A.N.D.O.R.A. - Patient Alliance for Neuroendocrineimmune Disorders Organization for Research and Advocacy, Inc.

2. WillowJ

WillowJ คภภเє ɠรค๓թєl

WA, USA
    that's really neat about the radio show and everything

See more popular forum discussions.