1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
ME/CFS and the Magic of the Canine Factor
There's been plenty of research indicating that having pets is good for your health. I never really noticed any particular benefits to having cats, though that may have had more to do with my cats. They've been fairly indifferent to my presence and we've shared a live-and-let-live...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Tell Barack to honor his campaign promise to label GMOs

Discussion in 'Action Alerts and Advocacy' started by ggingues, Sep 27, 2012.

1. ggingues

ggingues $10 gift code at iHerb GAS343 of $40

Concord, NH
  2. alex3619

alex3619 Senior Member

Logan, Queensland, Australia
    I wont sign this as I think its a US matter. However I do think that people deserve choice, and they cannot choose if choices are not available. Labelling should be mandatory. Indeed, I think the labelling laws in Australia need to be improved too. Bye, Alex
  3. Wayne

Wayne Senior Member

Ashland, Oregon
  4. ggingues

ggingues $10 gift code at iHerb GAS343 of $40

Concord, NH
    Huh, works for me. Cookies disabled or something?

GG
  5. Vincent

Vincent Senior Member

Baltimore, Maryland USA
    I hope that at least in CA they are able to pass their bill to label gmo's. That will give us a foothole so to speak to push it nationwide. Certainly I support attempting to petition Obama to do something but I doubt he will.
    ggingues likes this.
  6. mellster

mellster Marco

San Francisco
    I so agree on this. This is only one of the countless promises he broke - and one of the most important issues for me. Thanks for posting this.
    ggingues likes this.
  7. Dreambirdie

Dreambirdie work in progress

N. California
    YES on 37 (the RIGHT TO KNOW GMOs) is a very important ballot initiative we will be voting on in CA during this election. Please inform yourself about it here: http://www.carighttoknow.org/tags/yes_on_37

I have posted more info about the dangers of GMOs on this thread, including the fact that GMOs are banned in Monsanto's own cafeteria. o_O http://forums.phoenixrising.me/index.php?threads/crucial-info-about-leaky-gut.19381/#post-298173

See more popular forum discussions.