• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Telebriefing on P2P final report: Tues June 16, 11am EDT

Sasha

Fine, thank you
They are not providing an online feed? Really?

o_O

I think they mean the hash symbol (bottom right key on phone keyboard), not the currency symbol.

I tried the hash button, got cut off - just tried the star button, got cut off - I'm out of buttons. :cry:

Have any UK people managed this?

Sean

Yeah, stuff this, I'm off to bed.

So much for better communication with patients. :meh:

ukxmrv

I caught the end of it (on Skype) but there were no further questions and it closed.

What was the question on biomarkers and something about the wrong impression?

(sorry to be vague Skype wasn't clear)

Nielk

I caught the end of it (on Skype) but there were no further questions and it closed.

What was the question on biomarkers and something about the wrong impression?

(sorry to be vague Skype wasn't clear)

There was only one question asked by Miriam Tucker about the figures for the burden of the disease. They had to cut it a half hour short because they only allowed questions from the press. The press was either not interested or did not listen in.

Last edited:

SOC

Well that sounds like a big frigging flop. I guess I'm glad I wasn't able to try to listen in. What a waste of time and money. If this was supposed to be for the media, they clearly didn't do the necessary work to inform and interest the media. What a half-assed job.

Or did I miss something?