Choline on the Brain? A Guide to Choline in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
http://phoenixrising.me/research-2/the-brain-in-chronic-fatigue-syndrome-mecfs/choline-on-the-brain-a-guide-to-choline-in-chronic-fatigue-syndrome-by-cort-johnson-aug-2005
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Teasel Root - Experiences?

Discussion in 'Lyme Disease and Co-Infections' started by adreno, Jun 3, 2015.

1. Martial

Martial Senior Member

Ventura, CA
    Looks pretty straightforward and effective. I am a huge fan of the Cowden protocol, I just use the Buhner herbs and approach myself. Cowden has a very high success rate in people getting well, regardless of specific pathogenic load.

Sidereal and adreno like this.
  2. Violeta

Violeta Senior Member

I found this on teasel. See what you think. "It brings the lyme bugs out of hiding so your immune system or other antibacterial agent can kill them. If you have a good immune system you really need an antibacterial with the teasel root or else it will just flare up symptoms and make you 10 times more miserable. I learned from experience."

And an herbal can have a broader spectrum than an antibiotic when it's also antiviral and antifungal, although I don't know if teasel has those qualities.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2015
  3. TrialAndError

TrialAndError

I'm spending lots of time as well, to not let my Lyme (early stage, I beat it) go into chronic Lyme. Bartonella probably in, already.

The 2017 information especially the New York Post on Yolanda Hadid and the Will Wiegmann Protocol success found in a GoFundMe patient, imo, militates that an Alternative Medicine is the only way to go.

Many of the forums are censoring alternative medicine information -- including LymeDisease.org, despite Dr. Horowitz's 2017 lecture in the LYme conference that all protocols including Doug Coil, Rife machines, zappers, are "legit" now.

4. TrialAndError

TrialAndError

5. Wayne

Wayne Senior Member

Ashland, Oregon
    Hi @TrialAndError,

Thought I'd mention that you might find Brian Rosner's website to be of interest. His latest therapy that he swears by is mild HBOT.​

6. TrialAndError

TrialAndError

Thanks. I scanned Rosner's site. Cheers!

See more popular forum discussions.