August 8th, 2016: Understanding and Remembrance Day for Severe Myalgic Encephalomyelitis
Jody Smith joins with other ME voices in honor of Understanding and Remembrance Day for Severe Myalgic Encephalomyelitis.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Targeting Scientists to Protect Government Policies and Industry Practices

Discussion in 'Other Health News and Research' started by natasa778, Aug 21, 2012.

1. natasa778

natasa778 Senior Member

Whistleblower scientist Dr. D. Lewis talks about 'unspoken' rules that govern research funding, how science gets heavily biased in fields where government and/or big corporations have interests, and how scientists who do manage to publish against those interests are being targeted.

One of the preferred and most often used means of targeting those 'inconvenient' scientists is to accuse them of "research misconduct"! Very interesting...

FEAR OF PREDATORS PRINCIPLE drives how govs and industry controls science - all it takes is picking one highly visible scientist in the field who is publishing unwanted data, which WILL CATAPULT ALL OTHERS INTO STATE OF FEAR ...

http://www.autismone.org/content/ke...-government-policies-and-industry-practices-0

Enid likes this.
  2. alex3619

alex3619 Senior Member

Logan, Queensland, Australia
    Hi, I am planning a blog on similar topics. This links in to the notion of Zombie Science and information monopolies. I will have more to say later. Bye, Alex

3. SilverbladeTE

SilverbladeTE Senior Member

Somewhere near Glasgow, Scotland
    FIONA GODLEY.....
    oh, isn't that a coincidence

Money is god to these monsters.

See more popular forum discussions.