The 12th Invest in ME Research Conference June, 2017, Part 2
MEMum presents the second article in a series of three about the recent 12th Invest In ME International Conference (IIMEC12) in London.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Tap water in coffee enemas?

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by outdamnspot, Feb 26, 2017.

1. outdamnspot

outdamnspot Senior Member

Can someone please clear this up for me.

I do coffee enemas 4-5 times a week.

I'm in Australia and have been using tap water -- for both the enema itself, and the short water rinse I perform afterwards.

Supposedly Australian tap water is really clean, but am I putting myself at risk here? Do the dangers of using tap water outweigh the benefits of doing CE's? I asked on a Facebook group and got a lot of hysterical answers about how I could die, so would rather ask here where people are more .. umm .. sane :)

Part of the reason I ask is because the CE's used to help a lot initially (for adrenal issues and the like) but I feel like I've been deteriorating lately -- and wonder if the CE's are contributing, or are just not helping like they used to.

2. helen1

helen1 Senior Member

Canada
    I've been using tap water in mine for a few years and am not deteriorating :) Tap water is good quality here though there is a small amount of chlorine in it, so not ideal but still not bad. @outdamnspot

3. ahmo

ahmo Senior Member

Northcoast NSW, Australia
    I'm in Oz and use filtered water, including flouride.

4. SueJohnPat

SueJohnPat Sue

Medford NJ
    I use tap water.

See more popular forum discussions.