Review: 'Through the Shadowlands’ describes Julie Rehmeyer's ME/CFS Odyssey
I should note at the outset that this review is based on an audio version of the galleys and the epilogue from the finished work. Julie Rehmeyer sent me the final version as a PDF, but for some reason my text to voice software (Kurzweil) had issues with it. I understand that it is...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Tap water in coffee enemas?

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by outdamnspot, Feb 26, 2017.

1. outdamnspot

outdamnspot Senior Member

Can someone please clear this up for me.

I do coffee enemas 4-5 times a week.

I'm in Australia and have been using tap water -- for both the enema itself, and the short water rinse I perform afterwards.

Supposedly Australian tap water is really clean, but am I putting myself at risk here? Do the dangers of using tap water outweigh the benefits of doing CE's? I asked on a Facebook group and got a lot of hysterical answers about how I could die, so would rather ask here where people are more .. umm .. sane :)

Part of the reason I ask is because the CE's used to help a lot initially (for adrenal issues and the like) but I feel like I've been deteriorating lately -- and wonder if the CE's are contributing, or are just not helping like they used to.

2. helen1

helen1 Senior Member

Canada
    I've been using tap water in mine for a few years and am not deteriorating :) Tap water is good quality here though there is a small amount of chlorine in it, so not ideal but still not bad. @outdamnspot

3. ahmo

ahmo Senior Member

Northcoast NSW, Australia
    I'm in Oz and use filtered water, including flouride.

See more popular forum discussions.