• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Talking to Significant Others About Mold

slayadragon

Radio host Chris Fabry writes a blog post on his reaction to his wife's crazy notion that their home was making both of them and all nine of their kids sick. I think this would be a great article to share with partners, family and friends.

"Your wife's heart is toward the children, toward life. Believe in her. You don't have to believe the mold is killing you. You can prove her wrong. But believe in her when she tells you it's time to vacate. And do it. If she's wrong, you can both laugh at the inconvenience and the extra money spent. If she's right, it will be hard to forgive yourself for staying and putting your family at risk. Choose life. Choose people over things."

http://moldrecovery.blogspot.com/2012/05/my-wife-is-crazy.html