The End ME/CFS Project: History Taking Root
The history books record that in the nineteenth century Louis Pasteur formulated a “germ theory” of microbes as the causative agents of disease, and thus revolutionized medicine. His findings, along with his contemporary, John Snow (who linked cholera to infected water supply),...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Talking to Significant Others About Mold

Discussion in 'Addressing Biotoxin, Chemical & Food Sensitivities' started by slayadragon, May 15, 2012.

1. slayadragon

slayadragon Senior Member

twitpic.com/photos/SlayaDragon
    Radio host Chris Fabry writes a blog post on his reaction to his wife's crazy notion that their home was making both of them and all nine of their kids sick. I think this would be a great article to share with partners, family and friends.

"Your wife's heart is toward the children, toward life. Believe in her. You don't have to believe the mold is killing you. You can prove her wrong. But believe in her when she tells you it's time to vacate. And do it. If she's wrong, you can both laugh at the inconvenience and the extra money spent. If she's right, it will be hard to forgive yourself for staying and putting your family at risk. Choose life. Choose people over things."

http://moldrecovery.blogspot.com/2012/05/my-wife-is-crazy.html

See more popular forum discussions.