1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
9th Invest in ME International ME Conference, 2014 - Part 2: Pathogens and the Gut
Mark Berry continues his series of articles on the 9th Invest in ME International ME Conference in London, with the emphasis shifting from autoimmunity to pathogens and the gut ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Taking Vital Whey - thinking about Methylation Cycle Block protocol

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by zenzero-2001, Dec 12, 2011.

1. Lotus97

Lotus97 Senior Member

United States
    This might sound like a stupid question, but I've been taking lactoferrin and immunoglobulins because I thought they were good for the immune system. I'd like to know what's going on because I've been having problems since I started taking them. I was considering the probiotics I started taking around the same time, but someone said immune supplements could cause a cytokine flare. Is that what's going on with you? I know I have Lyme, but I've never been tested for co infections so I don't know what sort of viral issues (if any) I might be dealing with.

See more popular forum discussions.