1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Nitric oxide and its possible implication in ME/CFS (Part 2 of 2)
Andrew Gladman explores the current and historic hypotheses relating to nitric oxide problems in ME/CFS. This second article in a 2-Part series puts nitric oxide under the microscope and explores what it is, what it does and why it is so frequently discussed in the world of ME/CFS....
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Taking Molybdenum causes increase in Fibromyalgia

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia' started by taroki, Mar 13, 2014.

1. taroki

taroki Senior Member

Ontario, Canada
    I am currently taking Molybdenum for my Sulphur Sensitivities. I recently took Biotics Research Mo-Zyme ... Molybdenum (from vegetable culture) at 100mcg and my Fibromyalgia pain flared up.

Strange because when I took KPU minerals (Biopure Core) which has high dose Molybdenum (Krebs) 100mcg per capsule it does not happen.

Does this mean the sulfur sensitivity is the cause of my Fibro? Does this mean I need a specific type of molybdenum? The reason why I wanted to try the molybdenum by itself is because Dr. Klinghardt says you should do some mercury chelation before starting KPU. And the sulphur sensitivity is preventing me from doing oral chelation right now.

I also have Lyme, Mercury, pesticide, etc.
  2. ahmo

ahmo Senior Member

Northcoast NSW, Australia
    I'm intrigued by their label.
    I've ended up using Country Life Mbd chelate. I switched from others due to ammonia. Ammonia or histaminess are possible candidates along w/ sulfur. It'll be good if this flare gets you closer to finding the underlying triggers.:meh:

See more popular forum discussions.