• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Take the "Twenty Years Ago Today" survey

illsince1977

A shadow of my former self
Hi Cort, not surprisingly, there was no option for having been divorced and remarried in the past 20 years. So technically was married 20 years ago and married again now, just not the same marriage! I submitted the survey anyway as I didn't want to redo it.

Great survey Cort. Thank you. I read De Meirleirs book too (took 3 years and there is still stuf I am realising I only just now understand). The more I hear contempory researchers speak about their current research the more I realise how de Meirleir painted out the geography/topography of for this illness in that work. Would like to read Dr Byron Hydes referance text too

Bob

An interesting survey thanks Cort. It'll be fun to see the answers.
I managed to miss it somehow, before now, and I only just came across it, today, because it was in your newsletter.

Bob

Hi Cort, just letting you know that the survey seems to have a slight bug in it.
For the question that I've quoted below, when I click on the third answer, all the other selected answers are automatically unselected.
Just letting you know.

Question:
"CFS has been full of ups and downs. For you, what have been the most negative events over the years? Please pick your top three..."

jace

Off the fence
I would give my $100 million to Invest in ME for the translational research treatment centre, but that's not an option. Well, why should it be, it's an American survey.