• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

TA-65

Hello ,

since 2month i suffer from cfs (same symptom).
All my test came back normal(mri,blood test) . 3 month ago i had an infection' i think it has damaged something on my body.

I'm now in suicidal case i lost everything in my life .

I want to know if someone here have tried Ta-65 ? I don't see any post who talk about this product on the forum.

I heard that it can regenerate many cell in the body ,and improve organ function(liver , eye, kidney , include in the brain) Most of people who use it for other reason have very good result (alzheimer, kidney).
Test on mice showed very good result too .

So if we have a vagus nerve dysfunction , or hypothalamus dysfunction/inflammation or other thing (we don't know the cause ) i think it can be a good idea if we can restore there function. This is what i think .

I will try this product next week and tell you what are the result.

Last edited: