Invest in ME Conference 12: First Class in Every Way
OverTheHills wraps up our series of articles on this year's 12th Invest in ME International Conference (IIMEC12) in London with some reflections on her experience as a patient attending the conference for the first time.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Symptoms!

Discussion in 'General Symptoms' started by Fuzzyhead, Nov 14, 2017 at 10:41 AM.

1. Fuzzyhead

Fuzzyhead Senior Member

Does anyone else panic when you get anything else? I started with a sore scratchy throat last week and sneezing. On Saturday gone my head was horrendous all across the front but i have no mucous when i blow my nose but i feel all stuffy. Sunday i was in bed most of the day with my head and fatigue. My heads still awful and i am worried i will decline or i am relapsing. Also i was in spain a few weeks ago and got 3 bites on my ankles which have gone now (no bulls eye just little red itchy bumps) so now i am thinking do i feel this bad because of the bites!!! Even though people i was with got bit too and are fine. Am i just being dramatic and it's a head type cold?

lauluce and ljimbo423 like this.
  2. lauluce

lauluce as long as you manage to stay alive, there's hope

argentina
    when my memory started failing at 16 yrs old (that was two decades ago), I got so terrified that I developed a severe case of OCD that lasted 10 years. Guess you´re not the only one that gues scared with these things, it's normal

See more popular forum discussions.