• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Symptoms!

Fuzzyhead

Does anyone else panic when you get anything else? I started with a sore scratchy throat last week and sneezing. On Saturday gone my head was horrendous all across the front but i have no mucous when i blow my nose but i feel all stuffy. Sunday i was in bed most of the day with my head and fatigue. My heads still awful and i am worried i will decline or i am relapsing. Also i was in spain a few weeks ago and got 3 bites on my ankles which have gone now (no bulls eye just little red itchy bumps) so now i am thinking do i feel this bad because of the bites!!! Even though people i was with got bit too and are fine. Am i just being dramatic and it's a head type cold?

lauluce

as long as you manage to stay alive, there's hope
Does anyone else panic when you get anything else? I started with a sore scratchy throat last week and sneezing. On Saturday gone my head was horrendous all across the front but i have no mucous when i blow my nose but i feel all stuffy. Sunday i was in bed most of the day with my head and fatigue. My heads still awful and i am worried i will decline or i am relapsing. Also i was in spain a few weeks ago and got 3 bites on my ankles which have gone now (no bulls eye just little red itchy bumps) so now i am thinking do i feel this bad because of the bites!!! Even though people i was with got bit too and are fine. Am i just being dramatic and it's a head type cold?
when my memory started failing at 16 yrs old (that was two decades ago), I got so terrified that I developed a severe case of OCD that lasted 10 years. Guess you´re not the only one that gues scared with these things, it's normal