Phoenix Rising tells QMUL: release the PACE trial data
Mark Berry, Acting CEO of Phoenix Rising, presents the Board of Directors’ open letter to Queen Mary University of London (QMUL) urging them to release the PACE trial data, and hopes that other non-UK organisations will join British charities in the same request...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

symptoms wen hardly done out

Discussion in 'Autonomic, Cardiovascular, and Respiratory' started by Cinderella24, Oct 28, 2015.

1. Cinderella24

Cinderella24

Well i just put few toys in draw and am shaking feel nausea got tremors dizzy heart going fast.

also everytime this happens i need erm go to empty my bowel is this normal?

I have cfs\ me also possible pots my heart rate jumps 30 also wen not standing have low blood pressure
    Any ideas?? Thank in advance

2. Thinktank

Thinktank Senior Member

Europe + Asia
    Sounds like some kind of dysautonomia. Have you consulted your physician about the possibility of POTS / OI?

Cinderella24 likes this.
  3. Cinderella24

Cinderella24

:confused:Thank u for your reply. Yes i am under the " famously unhelpful" me clinc in uk was referring me to julia newton clinc in Newcastle? Then she turned around said i dont think worth stress as it still same medicine for pots as u on now ( bisprol fumate beta blockers)and waiting list is up to year??!

I feel like there just messing me abt
    I go they dont get letter of cardiologist or rumtolgist they send me back to gp get rhem they dont have them of consultants yet so it seems i just running ( slowly)around in circles for nothing but stress it making me ill :ill:

4. CantThink

CantThink Senior Member

England, UK
    Push for diagnosis. A referal to Julia Newton is probably worth the wait considering we have so few other options here!

There are other things you can do to help POTS such as electrolytes, compression clothing and potentially other medicines I think (I read a while ago of a different medicine to get a blockers but can't remember what it is).

Cinderella24 likes this.
  5. Cinderella24

Cinderella24

I have an gtn refferd finnally to julia newton at Newcastle for pots

CantThink likes this.
  6. CantThink

CantThink Senior Member

England, UK
    That's good news. :)

7. Cinderella24

Cinderella24

Thank u