1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Part 2: Brain Cells Making us Sick? Messed up microglia could be driving symptoms
Simon McGrath looks at theories that microglia, the brain's immune cells, might be overactive and driving the symptoms of ME/CFS and fibromyalgia.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Symprove - Anyone tried?

Discussion in 'Alternative Therapies' started by singinggem, Aug 14, 2012.

1. singinggem

singinggem

Hi everyone,

I've just started the new probiotic drink symprove and its the first probiotic in 8 years of illness that I seem to be able to tolerate. Just wondering if anyone else has tried it and, if so, have they noticed any results? I'm only 4 days in but would say that I feel a bit calmer, no change to energy though or other symptoms as of yet.

Thanks

Gem
  2. Nielk

Nielk

Queens, NY
    Hi Gem,

I just wanted to welcome you to the forum. I have no experience with Symprove but, the fact that you feel calmer is definitely positive. Good luck with it.

Nielk
  3. singinggem

singinggem

Thanks for the welcome Nielk, that's really nice of you! I may have spoken too soon regarding the symprove as took double the dosage last night as I was thinking that I was doing well with it and starting to crash now! You would have thought by now that I would have learnt how slowly you need to take things with ME.:aghhh:
    Nielk likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.