1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Dr. Kerr, I presume?
Clark Ellis brings us a rare interview with British researcher Dr. Jonathan Kerr who is now living in Colombia.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Swine flu treated with IV Vit C

Discussion in 'Other Health News and Research' started by antherder, Aug 21, 2010.

1. antherder

antherder Senior Member

An interesting case here in New Zealand (click on the "living proof" heading);

http://www.3news.co.nz/TVShows/60Minutes/tabid/88/Default.aspx?listingID=1371557

If you have a crappy computer and a matching crappy dial-up connection like me and so can't view videos on online, the basics are;

A man who contracted swine flu was on life support. The hospital wanted to switch him off. The family wanted the doctors to try intravenous Vit C. The docs refused. The family had to get stroppy. The man improved. Dramatically. When he was transferred to another hospital, the doctors there refused to continue the Vit C treatment. The family had to get a lawyer.

The man is alive--and well--today, because he had his family looking out for his best interests. The hospital still refuses to acknowledge that the Vit C saved him.

Unfortunately, the article doesn't go into the science behind Vit C, but I know there has been lots of research done.

Just wondering if other cases like this, in other parts of the world, have been reported by the media?

See more popular forum discussions.