Phoenix Rising: The Gift That Keeps on Giving All Year Long
This holiday season Jody Smith turns her eyes to the people of Phoenix Rising and gives thanks for you all ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Swapping mB12 for more TMG

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by bigmillz, Feb 21, 2017.

1. bigmillz

bigmillz Senior Member

NYC
    Hi everyone, in fine tuning my daily supplements, I'm wondering if I'd benefit from a little less mB12 (teetering on the edge with a bit of irritability, and some acne from it), and a little more TMG.

I take 5mg mB12 daily now, and when I was on 3.75mg, I found myself a little calmer, and my skin a little clearer, but energy levels took a pretty big hit. 5mg works well enough for now.

I take 1.5g TMG, and in the past, adding more gives me some rough anxiety. I feel there's a little more "room" to go up here though, versus mB12 which I literally feel I have maxxed out.

I'm going to try 3.75mg mB12/2.25g TMG later this week, but has anyone else switched one for the other successfully?

I also don't take mFolate anymore, FWIW - turns out I'm an undermethylator. Big thanks to @caledonia for that suggestion which changed my life!

See more popular forum discussions.