1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Nitric oxide and its possible implication in ME/CFS (Part 2 of 2)
Andrew Gladman explores the current and historic hypotheses relating to nitric oxide problems in ME/CFS. This second article in a 2-Part series puts nitric oxide under the microscope and explores what it is, what it does and why it is so frequently discussed in the world of ME/CFS....
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Swanson's Homeopathy Fibromyalgia Relief

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia' started by Mya Symons, Dec 4, 2013.

1. Mya Symons

Mya Symons Mya Symons

Wyoming
    I bought this supplement ( Swanson's Fibromyalgia Relief) a few months ago thinking I would just try it. I did not expect it to work. To my surprise, it worked very well for the pain, so I wanted to share it with you guys. I have been taking these too: NOW D-Flame Cox-2 & 5-Lox and Swanson's Ultra COX-2 Combo
    I have been able to drop one dose of my Tramadol and Two Diclofenac.

Swanson's Fibromyalgia Relief by Dr. Barbara Hendel ($4.99) - Ingredients: Each 300 mg tablet contains as active ingredients: Aconitum napellus 4X; Arnica montana, radix 3X, 6X; Berberis vulgaris 6X; Bryonia alba 4X; Colchicum autumnale 6X; Dulcamara 6X; Harpagophytum 6X; Ledum palustre 6X; Rhododendron chrysanthum 6X; Rhus toxicodendron 4X, 8X, 12X, 30X; Valeriana officinalis 2X. Each 300 mg tablet contains as inactive ingredients: Lactose USP, magnesium stearate.

Here is the NOW D-Flame Cox-2 & 5-Lox Ingredients:
    Holy Basil Extract(Ocimum sanctum) (Leaf) (Standardized to min. 2% Ursolic Acid)250 mg*
    Ursolic Acid(from Holy Basil Extract)5 mg*
    Tumeric Extract (Curcuma longa)(Rhizome) (min. 95% Total Curcuminoids)100 mg*
    Ginger Extract (Zingiber officinale)(Rhizome) (min. 5% Gingerols)100 mg*
    Green Tea Extract (Cameliasinensis) (Leaf) (min. 60% Polyphenols)100 mg*
    Boswellin® (Gum Resin Extractfrom Boswellia serrata)100 mg*
    Bromelain (2,400 GDU/g)100 mg*
    Baikal Skullcap (Scutellariabaicalensis) (Root) (4:1 Concentrate)50 mg*
    Resveratrol(from Polygonum cusipidatum Root Extract)10 mg*
    Berberine (as Berberine HCI)(from Tree Tumeric (Berberis aristata) Root Extract

And this is the Swanson's COX-2 Combo

Curcumin C3 Complex®(Curcuma longa, rhizome) (standardized to 95% total curcuminoids)300 mg*
    Quercetin Dihydrate300 mg*
    Boswellin® Boswellia serrataExtract (standardized to 70% total organic acids, 20% boswellic acid) (resin)200 mg*
    Phellodendron amurense bark extract(standardized to 6% berberine)100 mg*

2. ggingues

ggingues $10 gift code at iHerb GAS343 of $40

Concord, NH
  3. Mya Symons

Mya Symons Mya Symons

Wyoming
  4. Mya Symons

Mya Symons Mya Symons

Wyoming
    I wanted to add that Swanson's Fibromyalgia Relief works the best of the 3 I mentioned. So, if you are thinking of trying these, definitely start with that one first.

5. Sherpa

Sherpa Ex-workaholic & adrenaline junkie

South Florida, USA
    thanks for the tip on this natural, inexpensive product @Mya Symons !

Can the Swanson's Fibro homeopathic formula be used "as needed" or does it take regular use to get effects?

I only get fibro symptoms when I over do things, occasionally.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2014

See more popular forum discussions.