Professor & patients' paper on the solvable biological challenge of ME/CFS: reader-friendly version
Simon McGrath provides a patient-friendly version of a peer-reviewed paper which highlights some of the most promising biomedical research on ME/CFS ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Suzanne o Sullivan on "Sunday with Peston" itv

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS News' started by cornwall13, May 8, 2016.

1. cornwall13

cornwall13

This morning on itv, Suzanne o Sullivan was talking to Robert Peston, on his new show at10am. You can probably watch it on catch up

Me/CFS was not mentioned. But it does give her air time.

Interestingly, Esther McVey the ex Tory minister for Welfare reform who was on there as a commentator, said she read it and found it really interesting. This worries me because it reinforces the idea that CFS is easily treatable with cognitive therapy and the implications to Welfare for people with CFS/me

Mel9, meg22, TiredSam and 2 others like this.
  2. worldbackwards

worldbackwards A unique snowflake

Earth
    Esther Mcvey lost her seat at the election. She can't touch us now.

moosie, Never Give Up, alkt and 4 others like this.
  3. SilverbladeTE

SilverbladeTE Senior Member

Somewhere near Glasgow, Scotland
    She cant, but THEY still can
    Westminster is a sick, evil cancer, rotten to the core :/

alkt likes this.
  4. Large Donner

Large Donner Senior Member

I don't think its any coincidence that McVey was there to tell us she read the book and found it really interesting.

Just because she is "out of office" doesn't mean she is not in the cabal. If you are part of the cabal you are never out of the real office.

AndyPandy and SilverbladeTE like this.
  5. worldbackwards

worldbackwards A unique snowflake

Earth
    The DWP have been getting similar messages for years from people far more frightening than Suzanne O'Sullivan, people they've commissioned advice from who are actually supposed to know what they are doing, rather than dilettantes writing pop-psychology books.

As such, I think the main problem with this book is the message it sends to the lay-person, rather than people in government who are already up to their necks in this stuff.

Last edited: May 8, 2016
    JohnCB, skipskip30, Valentijn and 4 others like this.

See more popular forum discussions.