Get a Ringside Seat for Invest in ME’s 10th International Conference on 29 May
This Friday, 29 May sees the tenth International ME Conference put on by UK research charity Invest in ME (IiME) in London. The day-long conference will include 220 participants from 17 countries and will be attended by researchers, clinicians and patients.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Susan Levine Patients

Discussion in 'ME/CFS Doctors' started by Gray Lady, Mar 13, 2014.

1. Gray Lady

Gray Lady

Was wondering if any Dr. Susan Levine patients could please tell me how long to anticipate my first appointment with her so I know how much time to allow? I just called to leave a message and am waiting for a callback. I am trying to schedule another appointment back to back now so thought I'd ask on here. :cool:

2. catly

catly Senior Member

outside of NYC
    I'm not sure about new patients now, but when I first saw here back in May, I think I got in within a week. I think she's going to the IACFS/ME conference in San Francisco which is coming up soon, so she'll be out of the office for a few days-so that may affect scheduling. It's been very easy to get follow-up appointments with phone follow-up in between.

3. Gray Lady

Gray Lady

Thank you catly, I wasn't clear enough. I meant, should the appointment time take about an hour, two hours, more? Somebody will be taking off from work and needs to know what time to meet me when my appointment is over.

4. catly

catly Senior Member

outside of NYC
    Hard to say. if she's running on schedule you might just have the person wait with you, or be ready to come back in an hour or so. I was early for a few appointments and was in and out pretty quickly. At my last one she was pretty backed up and I was there over 2 hours.

See more popular forum discussions.