1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
ME/CFS and the Magic of the Canine Factor
There's been plenty of research indicating that having pets is good for your health. I never really noticed any particular benefits to having cats, though that may have had more to do with my cats. They've been fairly indifferent to my presence and we've shared a live-and-let-live...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Supreme Court Rules: Drug Companies Exempt from Lawsuits

Discussion in 'Other Health News and Research' started by Dreambirdie, Jul 9, 2013.

1. Dreambirdie

Dreambirdie work in progress

N. California
    "Justices cited the fact that all generic drugs and their manufacturers, some 80% of all drugs consumed in the United States, are exempt from liability for side effects, mislabeling or virtually any other negative reactions caused by their drugs. In short, the Court ruled that the FDA has ultimate authority over pharmaceuticals in the US. And if the FDA says a drug is safe, that takes precedent over actual facts, real victims and any and all adverse reactions."

25767172fc4184582f5edb82108782a8.jpg

http://www.whiteoutpress.com/articl...rt-rules-drug-companies-exempt-from-lawsuits/
    golden and jeffrez like this.
  2. alex3619

alex3619 Senior Member

Logan, Queensland, Australia
    This is a huge mistake, and needs legislative correction. However its not in the interest of big pharma to sit back and let such legislation get passed, and their influence may prevent such legislation even being proposed.

However I do not know how reliable the article is. It requires further investigation from other sources. Other articles on this site include Nostrodamus predicting world war in the middle east.
    Moxie and Valentijn like this.
  3. August59

August59 Daughters High School Graduation

Upstate SC, USA
    I can only imagine how much money changed hands on this bill?
  4. Dreambirdie

Dreambirdie work in progress

N. California
    LOL! :p:) I didn't notice Nostradamus. There's lots of articles. This one was on my FB page.
    alex3619 likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.