• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Supplements?

Hello

If you guys are anything like me you have a pantry full of half or barely used supplements that either didn't work or caused a negative reaction (and thus you couldn't continue with them)

So before I drop another $60 on a supplement I thought I would see if I can get my hands on a trial size or buy someone's half used bottle ;)

I'm after Thorne Research's Pepti Guard. Does anyone have some they would like to sell?

Also while we are on the topic is there any place on this forum where people can buy and sell unused supps - would have saved me a fortune over the years

Thanks!

CFS_for_19_years

Hoarder of biscuits
There's no one spot where people buy and sell their unused supplements. Occasionally someone will just start a thread and say that they have some opened bottles of this and that and ask if anyone is interested in them. Most people just ask for someone to cover the postage costs.

It would help to mention which country you are from so that postage costs are kept to a minimum.