1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
The Pathway to Prevention (P2P) for ME/CFS: A Dangerous Process
Gabby Klein gives an overview of the P2P process, shedding light on the pitfalls with advice as to what we can do in protest ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Supplements to give away

Discussion in 'General Treatment' started by JanisB, Jun 26, 2014.

1. JanisB

JanisB Senior Member

Central Ohio
    I have a lot of unopened supplements I'm not going to take, plus a few that I opened and couldn't tolerate, so there is a tiny bit missing. I posted them on the Facebook group Supplement Swap. https://www.facebook.com/groups/372940466156793/ and if anyone wants them, contact me through Facebook or e-mail me. Some are fairly new, some have been around for a few years. I'd like to send more than one thing out at a time as it is a pain to go to the post office. I know a lot of us are struggling financially, so I ask only for cost of packing up and shipping. Medium sized unlimited pack from USPS is about $13 and that would take a bunch of supps.

They are: N-Acetyl Cysteine, N-acetyl carnitine, Whey protein, Biopterin, 5-MTHF, AlliCinn, MegaHydrate, Coleus Forskolii, and P5P

2. minkeygirl

minkeygirl Narcissism = lack of self awareness

Left Coast
    @JanisB didn't know about that Facebook page. I have a cabinet full of stuff I'd like to pass on to someone who can use it. How do people pay you?

3. end

end Senior Member

Neither did I. Have thrown away so much in the past

See more popular forum discussions.