1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
AVIVA Semi-Finals: National ME/FM Action Network is competing for $100,000
The National ME/FM Action Network in Canada is competing for $100,000 for biomedical research of ME and FM in the Aviva Community Fund contest. With thanks to all who helped, they made it through the first round of voting into the Semi-Finals.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Supplement spray recommendations pls

Discussion in 'Alternative Therapies' started by Plum, Sep 5, 2013.

1. Plum

Plum Senior Member

UK
    Hi

I have a huge gut problem at the moment which is causing me to be deficient in minerals. Anyone know of a good mineral spray I can rub into my skin?

I have a magnesium one but would like something with more minerals in it than just that.

2. maryb

maryb iherb code TAK122

UK
    Plum
    me too - I think Dr Myhill has some transdermal mineral spray but be interested if anybody uses something else.

Plum likes this.
  3. SOC

SOC Senior Member

USA
    You could try sublingual formulations. You might also be able to use some liquid mineral formulations sublingually. I'd be careful about using liquid formulations transdermally or sublingually, though, because the absorption is not the same among oral (swallowed), sublingual, and transdermal modes. You could overdo the minerals if you take the oral (swallowed) dose by a mode that transmits more to your bloodstream.

I wonder if a compounding pharmacist could make a pill or liquid form into a transdermal form for you. I know they often make pills into liquids for people who can't swallow solids.

helen1 likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.