1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
ME/CFS and Beating the Clock
For Jody Smith, the ticking of a clock was enough at one time to chase her back to her bed. But with the passage of time, she has been able to reclaim her living room ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Supplement Questions

Discussion in 'Antivirals, Antibiotics and Immune Modulators' started by BenTS49, Sep 28, 2010.

1. BenTS49

BenTS49

I was wondering whether anyone here has ever tried or knows anything about Gene-Eden? It's an antiviral I found online, but I'd like to see if anyone in the community has tried it or would recommend it. Since news came out recently saying EBV and ME/CFS are linked, I was curious!

- Ben

2. Sallysblooms

Sallysblooms P.O.T.S. now SO MUCH BETTER!

Southern USA
    I thought Epstein- Barr and CFS was already known.

I looked that supplement up. I guess it is for the immune system, but I have not heard of it.

I take a lot of good things for the immune system. That is how my doctor an I fight the virus and also for over-all health so I don't get a cold, flu etc. We keep taking blood to test for the results. All is working great.

3. heapsreal

heapsreal iherb 10% discount code OPA989,

australia (brisbane)
    i think its some old supplement packaged up new, the ingrients look like good antioxidants and may help the immune system but i dont think it would be strong enough to clear viruses like ebv and cmv, who knows really, all u can so is trial it and let everyone know how u go.

cheers!!!

4. ELL26

ELL26

Hi
    I have been taking Gene-Eden for a month and it helps me feel better as well as helping me with reducing my symptoms. I doubt any supplement can really cure anything but as long as it makes living with the virus easier, I will continue to use it.

5. BenTS49

BenTS49

That sounds promising, Ell. I'll talk to my doctor about it and see what she has to say.

-Ben

6. BenTS49

BenTS49

My doctor gave me the okay to try it, so I'll be starting it in a few days. I'll let you all know how it goes. Thanks all, for the advice!

See more popular forum discussions.