Review: 'Through the Shadowlands’ describes Julie Rehmeyer's ME/CFS Odyssey
I should note at the outset that this review is based on an audio version of the galleys and the epilogue from the finished work. Julie Rehmeyer sent me the final version as a PDF, but for some reason my text to voice software (Kurzweil) had issues with it. I understand that it is...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Supplement May Reduce Inflammation and Autoimmune Thyroid Attack.

Discussion in 'Thyroid Dysfunction' started by Ema, Jan 31, 2013.

1. Ema

Ema Senior Member

Midwest USA
    maryb likes this.
  2. maryb

maryb iherb code TAK122

UK
    Thanks Ema, looks very interesting, I've tested as having high levels of thyroid antibodies, so maybe something for me to consider. Thyroid problems come up a lot in patients with ME, I'm not able to read the whole study but maybe someone will explain what the supplement actually is.

3. jeffrez

jeffrez Senior Member

NY
    That would be great news for those of us with Hashimoto's if it turns out to be true. Right now sounds like they're trying to goose their stock price, but hopefully it will be legit and pan out. ; -)

Anatabine:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anatabine

Ema likes this.
  4. Sushi

Sushi Senior Member Albuquerque

Albuquerque
    Ema

I am also interested in Anatabloc (for general inflammation) but one member here who tried it and had a bad reaction got very odd "research" responses from the company when she reported it.

Basically they said that they only know how people respond to anatabloc from the reports of people who bought it and tried it. Maybe she was talking to the wrong person, but it was an M.D. in their research department.

Sushi

See more popular forum discussions.