Invest in ME Conference 12: First Class in Every Way
OverTheHills wraps up our series of articles on this year's 12th Invest in ME International Conference (IIMEC12) in London with some reflections on her experience as a patient attending the conference for the first time.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Supplement made you MORE "sensitive to meds?"

Discussion in 'General Treatment' started by joejack102, Oct 20, 2017.

1. joejack102

joejack102

Has anyone ever taken a supplement that they feel made them MORE sensitive to meds?

(Background: Choline usage, either bitartrate or citicoline) made me less sensitive. I need a way to reverse it.)

2. MastBCrazy

MastBCrazy

Toronto, ON
    I had a bad cognitive reaction to citicoline, and was unable to tolerate it. So I can't say about any effect on medication sensitivity (which was already very high for me).

3. joejack102

joejack102

Thanks for your reply. It may have been Choline Bitartrate, but I know for a fact one of those two forms of Choline made me less sensitive to meds to the point where nothing works anymore and I'm severely fatigued all the time. It would be a great treatment for sensitivities if I knew the way to reverse it. I'm hoping somebody on here can help?

4. joejack102

joejack102

Anyone taken any supplement that you believe may have made you MORE sensitive to medications & herbs?

See more popular forum discussions.