1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
The Chronic Fatigue Initiative and Interview with Mady Hornig
In a follow-up article to the recent IACFS/ME conference presentation in San Francisco, and after speaking at length with Dr. Mady Hornig, 'searcher' delves deeper into the impressive work being completed by the Chronic Fatigue Initiative, and focuses in on those cytokine results ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Sundog Tales

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS News' started by Lisa, Oct 3, 2009.

1. Lisa

Lisa Senior Member

Western Washington
    Hello Everyone. :)

Well I did it. Didn't want to, but also had a need to. Not sure exactly what I think of it so far, but seeming like it might be really nice.

What did I do?

I did like so many of us here have done. I started my own blog. lol :D

http://sundogtales.wordpress.com/

I'll see if I can figure out how to repost the entries over here on the forums so it is easier for some of our members to read. :)

Wasn't going to bring it up yet, still not much up over there - but someone... *briefly glances at Jody and quickly away* Someone who won't be named said that she would tell everyone about it if I didn't soon. Something about passing along the favor... :rolleyes: I guess as long as there are no smear burgers involved it can't be all that bad. :D

So enjoy and have a beautiful day.

Lisa :)

**Cort, thank you for offering up smear burgers to a mostly isolated community. I will have hours and hours of fun with them. :D
  2. Jody

Jody Senior Member

Canada
    Lisa,

Nice blog. :)
  3. Lisa

Lisa Senior Member

Western Washington
    hehehe, thanks Jody. :eek:
  4. Snez

Snez Senior Member

Tasmania, Australia
    Hi Lisa, Really enjoyed reading your blog, thanks for sharing with us. I am thrilled you have found a new promising friendship and new hope.

Snez:)
  5. Lisa

Lisa Senior Member

Western Washington
    Thanks Snez! :D

I'm happy you enjoyed reading it. :D

Thank you!

Lisa :)

See more popular forum discussions.