I am extremely sensitive to sun rays. UV rays wipe me out. I get PEM, feel drained. 10 to 20 minutes of being in indirect or direct sunlight, even with a big hat + glasses + good sunscreen,... can wipe me out. My theory: poor status of some key antioxidant. I have read about Nickel Toxicity & SOD and I wonder if I don't have some kind of metal / DNA adduct or toxin that is blocking some critical part of my biochemistry that is needed to tolerate oxidation from sun? Supplemental antioxidants like SOD or astaxanthin help some, but all the supplements get expensive and complicated. Any ideas on what might cause my extreme sensitivity to sunlight?