New Atmosphere, New Vision: Gibson and Whittemore Kick Off Invest in ME Conference 2016
Mark Berry reports on Dr. Gibson's introduction and Dr. Whittemore's keynote speech, at the 11th Invest in ME International ME Conference in London.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Sun and sea,

Discussion in 'Hypersensitivity and Intolerance' started by butterfly7, Sep 16, 2015.

1. butterfly7

butterfly7

Sunny Australia
    Hi I was very active before this ,but started to notice about 3 mths before it really kicked in that the sun and sea and heat really knocked me around ,Im having trouble sun sitting although it was to long the otherday, I forget about the pacing thing sometimes .Anyone else ?

L'engle likes this.
  2. ahmo

ahmo Senior Member

Northcoast NSW, Australia
    I find after I've been sitting in the sun, probably max 45 minutes, during Winter months, I need extra antioxidants. Have to have a rest after sitting in sun.:rolleyes:

3. TiredSam

TiredSam The wise nematode hibernates

Germany
    I avoid the sun at all costs. Sun and heat exhaust me. If I go out in it I always sit in the shade and move as little as possible. If there isn't any shade I wear a wide-brimmed hat. If there is some shade I'll probably wear the hat anyway. And sunscreen 50. I've also had skin cancer and don't want any more. Don't like the sun at all.

L'engle likes this.
  4. drob31

drob31 Senior Member

Sunlight and vitamin D upregulation would hypothetically calm an overactive immune system. If it were underactive, it may also be inhibitory?

5. Martial

Martial Senior Member

Ventura, CA
    even healthy people feel sapped when it is hot out.

See more popular forum discussions.