1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Hyperparathyroidism: An Often Overlooked Differential Diagnosis to ME/CFS
Andrew Gladman puts hyperparathyroidism under the microscope, exploring what the disease is, how it can mimic ME/CFS in presentation and how it is treated.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Summary of the IOM Contract Situation

Discussion in 'Institute of Medicine (IOM) Government Contract' started by asleep, Oct 18, 2013.

1. asleep

asleep Senior Member

I have attempted to summarize below the salient facts and objections to the IOM contract. Hopefully this can be of help to anyone struggling to understand it from all the different threads or to anyone in need of a simple way to explain it to others.

Please let me know if you have any suggestions.

2. Nielk

Nielk

Queens, NY
    Its a great summary asleep. The only item I would add to that is the waste of one million taxpayers' dollars.
    Delia likes this.
  3. Andrew

Andrew Senior Member

Los Angeles, USA
    Thanks for the summary. This will help me compose the letter I plan to write to the President this weekend. Heck, what have I got to loose. I just have to figure out where that webpage it for receiving communication.

If I manage to get it done this weekend I'll post it here. If anyone knows where the White House contact portal is, please let me know.
    Delia and Nielk like this.
  4. Nielk

Nielk

Queens, NY

This is the site to submit comments http://www.whitehouse.gov/contact/submit-questions-and-comments
    Ren and Delia like this.
  5. asleep

asleep Senior Member

For those who like a bit of dark satire:

Liz Willow, caledonia, Ren and 4 others like this.
  6. Valentijn

Valentijn Activity Level: 3

Amersfoort, Netherlands
    :rofl:
  7. justinreilly

justinreilly Stop the IoM & P2P! Adopt CCC!

NYC (& RI)
  8. justinreilly

justinreilly Stop the IoM & P2P! Adopt CCC!

NYC (& RI)
    I have made a version with updates and some modifications in case anyone is interested. I have PMd Asleep to make sure this is ok.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2013

See more popular forum discussions.