1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Can You Come for a Visit? My ME/CFS Says No
My daughter and son-in-law just had a baby last week. We are thrilled. But we won't be able to see the baby or hold her any time soon. We won't be able to take over little gifts or help out with housework or babysitting.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Summary: Drugs tested against XMRV to date (in vitro)

Discussion in 'XMRV Testing, Treatment and Transmission' started by cfs since 1998, Mar 31, 2010.

1. julius

julius Watchoo lookin' at?

Canada
    The title of the thread doesn't specify ARV's, so you should be able to get away with it. As long as the person who started the thread doesn't get mad at you.....I heard he's a real dick!:D

BTW, I've started saw palmetto. I seem to be (pseudo)herxing so could be promising. I'll give updates if anyones interested.

2. cfs since 1998

cfs since 1998 *****

I did debate with myself where to put it, but decided the best thing to do was to go with the authors' interpretation rather than trying to interpret the numbers myself. With respect to methylene blue and a whole slew of other compounds, they said "ineffective or effective at toxic concentrations." Maybe that's what I'll change the name of the category to.

I had ARVs in mind, but had forgotten about the androgen inhibitors at the time. Once I get the chance to read the paper and cite it properly I will add it.

I am interested and am looking forward to reading about it. I recommend starting a new thread.

3. Rrrr

Rrrr Senior Member

spironolactone is also an antiadrogen med. could that be added to the list, just as the ones mentioned in this article you linked to below?

4. citybug

citybug Senior Member

NY
    Could this be made a sticky so can be found again? Is there any list of all the studies under discussion and links, or could we start one with thread names, like for the media articles?

See more popular forum discussions.