I recently found out I have sulphur/sulfite allergy and it has gotten much worse over the past few weeks!!! It started with the liver flush a couple weeks back, then the colonics (after the second one I had a huge candida intestinal yeast flare up, but better after the third yesterday). My symptoms are : discomfort in chest area and makes me feel mentally and physically unwell for a day or two. I am currently supplementing with molybdenum and was wondering if it's normally to be more sensitive to sulphur/sulphites while on this supplement? It has gotten so bad that that all I am eating now are rice and chicken. :-( Also can anyone recommend sulfite urine test strips? Which is the best brand? I am confused as there are both sulfite and sulfate test strips. It would be nice to see if molybdenum is working in the long run. Why does liquid molybdenum (ammonium molybdate) cause ammonia in some people but helps others? I think this is what is causing me to wake up early this past week. I have now switched to molybdenum amino acid chelate, not sure what dosage is beneficial. I have Lyme, Mercury, Very high Copper, etc.