@brenda Hmmm ... nope I think my high copper is due to Lyme because the bacteria depletes zinc and molybdenum leaving copper too low. Could have also had elevated copper from birth since it can be passed in the womb. My copper was very high (190 mcg/g), while my other minerals were too low. Dr. Klinghardt said that the hair test results for copper, zinc, and i think magnesium are actually lower than they actually are for people with Lyme. So that means my copper must be super high off the charts! The mold I got when I lived in a very old house back in university. Looking back I realized that is when my Lyme symptoms began ... because mold triggers Lyme apparently! The pesticide I got in the same house when giant ants crawled out my keyboard and everywhere else in the house. My dad stupidly sprayed RAID inside the house and didn't open windows because they were glued shut. Now I have pesticide accumulated in my fat (now went to my thighs) and one time I had an epson salt bath and one of the fat lumps behind my left knee itched like crazy ... I knew it was the pesticide that had went through my skin and I wish I had tried Enterosgel or Activated Charcoal or something on it. I didn't believe it when my naturopath told me my blood test showed I had pesticide. Sorry to hear you're having sleep issues as well. My sleep issues used to be very very bad. Then I addressed the following issues : - Mold (this was found on my food sensitivity test ... my naturopath told me if I am allergic to a mold, that means I have it in my body, and he was right as I was able to fall asleep finally after treating mold) - Vitamins/Minerals (i was low calcium since I don't drink milk, after taking it I no longer woke up in the middle of the night until the next crisis ... magnesium and potassium helps too of course) - Clogged up liver (sleep better after my first two liver flushes, eventhough they weren't complete ones ... apparently you are suppose to get deeper sleep after this ... I really wish I could do more flushes) 2-3am awakenings is a sign of liver congestion as that is the time when the liver is doing much of its detox - Parasites (this is a big one that is often overlooked because western medicine doesn't treat parasites, and if you got a lot of them like many Lyme people, natural remedies and herbs do not help as they only scatter them!) night time awakenings esp. during full moon is a sign of parasites - Probiotics/Gut bacteria (add probiotics to your diet esp if your stool is leaving streaks in toilet bowl .. helped me with falling asleep) - Juicing (yes I noticed a huge improvement in sleep the first few times I juiced before I became allergic to everything! My messed up circadian rhythm was fixed was able to sleep early like at 9pm! had huge Lyme die off too!) - Food allergies (I think I probably do sleep a little better if I avoid foods I am sensitive to ... though it's not as obvious as addressing my main cause of poor sleep right now which is the clogged up liver ... got lots of liver/gallstones) - Supplements like Glycine (they only helped temporarily, but as they say every little bit helps) After doing all this my sleep improved a lot to a point where I was sleeping continuously for 16 hours a few days after my last liver flush! (of course if you still have liver/gallstones the problem will return after a while until all the stones are out) The long sleep though can be contributed by not sleeping so much the day before, and I had 'overdose' on potassium but now realized I may have just increased it enough to improve my sleep. I am apparently very sensitive to everything. Sterling Hill mentioned one of my gene mutations can be causing me to sleep for 16 hours ... as I used to sleep for this long before my sleep got much worse after meeting my boyfriend (I think I might have got Babesia or something from him). I thought Lyme causes you to sleep for too long or too short. For some people with Lyme, Rhodiola Rosea works well for them and eventually corrects the issue (can google about it that's how I found it). However it gave me heart quivering and palpitations the first time so I stopped using it. My mercury I got as a child when they gave me a root canal with silver fillings, and silver fillings on at least one other tooth. I was only about 10 years old and didn't even need it (one of those bad dentists who like to rip off insurance companies). My CFS got much worse after they were removed unsafely by a regular dentist, then my fibromyalgia came just months afterwards during a back injury. Since I've always been an "Asperger" I bet I got some mercury in my vaccinations as a baby. So lots of mercury and I cannot excrete mercury (hair test shows very low mercury, DMSA mercury urine challenge shows high mercury). My detox genes ... I have attached my Livewello report. Rife works for candida? Hmm .. maybe I should get it sooner than later!