• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Sulfur urine strips

zzz0r

I have seen occasionally people reporting results that they got from sulfur urine strips. Since I think Meirleir method is to expensive could anyone else having his urine tested for sulfur or particularly for H2S give me his input regarding the brand of the strips that he used?

Also has anyone else verified excessive sulfur in his urine and was able to treat in an effective manner?
I understand that there is a sticky post regarding H2S but it was never very active. Also RichV has noticed and reported a connection between H2S and CFS.

The reason I am investigating this is that I am using a homeopathic remedy that is called kalium sulphuricum that is keeping my potassium deficiency under control, so I understand the kalium in its name. However I do not understand the connection with sulfur.

I got them off Amazon, just be sure not to get sulfite by mistake. If I eat the SAD I'm off the charts. Just starting to work on treating it.