1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
August 8th - What is the one thing about suffering with severe ME that the world needs to know?
Andrew Gladman brings our coverage of the Understanding & Remembrance Day for Severe ME, airing the voice of patients ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

SUGGESTIONS FOR STEP 1 YASKO

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by alice111, Jun 27, 2013.

1. alice111

alice111

Hi all,

I am waiting on my nutrigenomic test, and in the mean time would like to start step 1 of yasko. Reading her material is very overwhelming because she pretty much suggests a million supplements under "step 1", and it is really not tailored to CFS/ME.

Please feel free to recommend what you consider to be the best/most helpful/ easily tolerated supplements for step 1 of the protocol.

Thank you!!
    Jasmine
  2. Patrick*

Patrick* Formerly PWCalvin

California
    The ones that I took were Neurological Health Formula, Magnesium, Zinc, Vitamin D-3, Cod liver oil, OraKidney, Pycenogol, Grape Seed Extract, Vitamin C, Probiotics (4 kinds rotated), and GABA as needed whenever I feel brain inflammation or sleep.

The ones I underlined, I was taking already--I just had to adjust the dose.

Have you read her simplified protocol? It's short and more geared toward people with ME/CFS. http://www.scribd.com/doc/132017201/Dr-Amy-s-Simplified-Road-Map-to-Health

I'm sort of doing a hybrid of her simplified protocol and the full protocol...skipping most of the expensive RNA supps, but using one or two that have helped.
  3. alice111

alice111

great, thanks!

have you noticed any improvement in symptoms with the protocol you're doing?and are those all the supplements you are taking?
    jasmine

See more popular forum discussions.