• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Successes or failures with yasko protocol or simplyfied protocols

trollo

hello, i m looking to find a thread like this but it seems to me it doesn t exist yet. If i'm wrong you can delete it but please link to me the thread that already exist.

Well i d like to see all in one single thread the experiences of people who tried these protocols, possibly with the details of their condition and SNPs and supplements assumed, either if they had no improvements, just side effects or a success.

I think such a thread would be of paramount importance for everybody else not just me.

trollo

Guys, i repeat. if such a thread yet doesn t exist, it is of Paramount importance to have in just one place more reports of cases of success or failure then possible. A few anecdotal reports are of no value. THIS is in the interest of every forum member who is interested in methylation treatments i believe.