1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
ME/CFS and the Magic of the Canine Factor
There's been plenty of research indicating that having pets is good for your health. I never really noticed any particular benefits to having cats, though that may have had more to do with my cats. They've been fairly indifferent to my presence and we've shared a live-and-let-live...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Study finds infectious retrovirus in pet vaccines - Vet screening methods inadequate

Discussion in 'XMRV Research and Replication Studies' started by CJB, Feb 2, 2010.

1. acer2000

acer2000 Senior Member

I was wondering about this. Do you have a link to a decent study that shows that HIV load goes up in response to vaccine challenge?

2. FernRhizome

FernRhizome Senior Member

ARGH! Last night while I was sound asleep my dear cat jumped on my bed and sat purring on my chest. As usual. But this time he was a little too close to my face. As he purred happily he drooled directly into my nostrils! I was sound asleep after many nights of insomnia and so I did my best to get the drool out but I didn't want to get out of bed and fully out of deep sleep and yet the rest of the night I could feel the drool working it's way up my nostrils!!!!! Totally disgusting!!!! Especially given whatever retrovirus he has (he has some neurological issues!!!) I have probably now contracted!!!! If it's humanly possible to do so. ~FernRhizome

3. natasa778

natasa778 Senior Member

London UK
    asus389, I've sent you a message, look into your Private Messages folder above

See more popular forum discussions.