May 12, 2017 Is International ME/CFS and FM Awareness Day
International ME/CFS and FM Awareness Day is May 12th, 2017. Jody Smith shares some information about upcoming events and ways you can be heard ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Studies with Gulf War Veterans: Jarred Younger (Birmingham, Alabama, USA)

Discussion in 'Active Clinical Studies' started by Dolphin, May 20, 2017.

1. Dolphin

Dolphin Senior Member

(Birmingham, Alabama)

2. *GG*

*GG* Senior Member

Concord, NH
    Dolphin likes this.
  3. morse27

morse27 Senior Member

NORTH of FRANCE
    new biomarker on MRI brain to recognize people with Gulf war syndrome
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28634886

this is same case for civilian who received squalene adjuvant in other H1N1 flu vaccines

my MRI brain is identical, How to integrate an image into the post ?

wastwater likes this.
  4. *GG*

*GG* Senior Member

Concord, NH
    In "posting" screen, you can use "upload a file" (bottom right), depending upon the File type though, we might not still be able to view it. Was there a "pic" in the link above? I did not see it.

GG

morse27 likes this.
  5. morse27

morse27 Senior Member

NORTH of FRANCE
    Here the MRI of a soldier with the gulf war syndrome condition after 25 years! with a healthy person, the arrow indicates the damaged area, its here precisely that I felt an intense pain, 11 days after the vaccine

Attached Files:

6. morse27

morse27 Senior Member

NORTH of FRANCE
    my MRI brain with same cortical reduce

Attached Files:

7. Daniel E.

Daniel E.

Holy damn, Morse, are those pics real?
    That means that soldiers from the Gulf War have reduced cerebellum sizes and coordination disorders ??

8. morse27

morse27 Senior Member

NORTH of FRANCE
    All 1991 GWS / GWI gulf war soldiers in "desert storm" operation have this particular feature in the cerebellum and brain stem. symptoms are related to the damaged areas. first group having a damaged cerebellum and the second with the cerebellum and the brainstem (those with a very high heart rate at rest: 130 bpm). The known anomalies in medicine and the symptoms associated with the cerebellum are present on the soldiers. I have both afflictions and my MRI is below, since the beginning of the disease the state of the cerebellum does not degrade any more. , My health deteriorates very quickly every year. Gulf War Syndrome is not an exclusive disease only for soldiers, but can be contracted by anyone who was injected with vaccine squalene adjuvant, such as one of your compatriots from Quebec, mathieu houle of boucherville, who received an H1N1 flu vaccine AREPANRIX wich containing squalene also known GWS; Many doctors thought in quebec that he had "chronic fatigue syndrome" because this disease is near of the cfs / me, he ended his days at the end of 2014, his picture is on a wall of the "AQUEM," while he n Has never been reached of the CFS / ME! RIP Mathieu

9. morse27

morse27 Senior Member

NORTH of FRANCE
  10. Dolphin

Dolphin Senior Member

See more popular forum discussions.