OMG. So, i think i mentioned a couple of weeks ago that i started taking diatomaceous earth. apparently i have some sort of parasite. thats not a medical diagnosis.... more of a recent observation ... you know one of those rare moments in life where what you see actually explains a lot and answers a bunch of questions all at once... my own little digestive Zeitgeist. i'm a little shocked. i doubt I had this when i first got sick ... they tested me for infections and parasites supposedly... so i'm guessing its either a weird variety they missed, or i picked it up from around the house. we have a bunch of stray cats in our neighborhood, and they definitely hunt in our yard, i'm thinking i maybe picked up something in the garden. they say people with CFS are more vulnerable to infection by these kinds of "critters". either way. the diatomaceous earth seems to be working, i wouldn't have even known i had something if i hadn't started taking it. although,i would exercise caution... they release toxins as they die, and i can say it hasn't been pleasant. ugh. i feel gross. and creeped out.