• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Stomach/Nausea change at night?

Hello,

I wake up practically every night and generally I don't feel too sick but I have noticed if I sit up fully or get up out of bed I feel really not well, so unwell and stomach area feels not good, why is this do you think? More recently I have had to get up every night to urinate and I realised when I was getting back into bed I felt not gret at all, (now I have to use a container by my bed, sorry if that's too much information, but I don't feel bad after that). Last night I woke up and sat up for a bit and felt not great and felt it was having an effect on me but didn't stop because I wanted to see if my 'theory' was correct and when I did lay back own I felt just completely unwell just totally unwell, and if I did these things during the day it would be fine.

Any ideas?

PS. I do tend to feel a feeling in my stomach area when it is not good too, so it's not just feeling unwell there is a physical feeling in a part of my body too that is easier to pin point.