1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Give ME the Money
Graham McPhee spells out some of the cold, hard facts about the dismal state of ME research and politics, and has some suggestions as to what we can do about it ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Stomach/Nausea change at night?

Discussion in 'Gastrointestinal and Urinary' started by Willhm, Jul 27, 2013.

1. Willhm

Willhm

Hello,

I wake up practically every night and generally I don't feel too sick but I have noticed if I sit up fully or get up out of bed I feel really not well, so unwell and stomach area feels not good, why is this do you think? More recently I have had to get up every night to urinate and I realised when I was getting back into bed I felt not gret at all, (now I have to use a container by my bed, sorry if that's too much information, but I don't feel bad after that). Last night I woke up and sat up for a bit and felt not great and felt it was having an effect on me but didn't stop because I wanted to see if my 'theory' was correct and when I did lay back own I felt just completely unwell just totally unwell, and if I did these things during the day it would be fine.

Any ideas?

PS. I do tend to feel a feeling in my stomach area when it is not good too, so it's not just feeling unwell there is a physical feeling in a part of my body too that is easier to pin point.

See more popular forum discussions.