1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Nitric oxide and its possible implication in ME/CFS (Part 2 of 2)
Andrew Gladman explores the current and historic hypotheses relating to nitric oxide problems in ME/CFS. This second article in a 2-Part series puts nitric oxide under the microscope and explores what it is, what it does and why it is so frequently discussed in the world of ME/CFS....
Discuss the article on the Forums.

stomach acid

Discussion in 'The Gut: De Meirleir & Maes; H2S; Leaky Gut' started by Pegasus, Aug 17, 2012.

1. Pegasus

Pegasus

hey guys,i´m having stomach problems for a month now,maybe you can help me out.

Stomach feels heavy,i hear bubbles and stomach burps,its just not working right,sometimes burp gas\air from stomach.
    Tried an anti-acid,helped but didnt solve the problem,also taking probiotics,no difference.

Started when i started taking Niacinamide and L-Glutathione,stopped the niacinamide and still have problems,maybe its the Glutathione?
    Noticed when i started Glutathione,increased sweating and weird smell.

Im on the stone age diet,so no dairy,no gluten,etc,didnt have gut problems before.

thanks!
  2. caledonia

caledonia

Cincinnati, OH, USA
    It could be low stomach acid. Try betaine hydrochloride.

I almost forgot - take the baking soda burp test first, to see if it's high or low - don't have time to explain - you can google it.

The Glutathione is causing detox.

See more popular forum discussions.