1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
9th Invest in ME International ME Conference, 2014 - Part 1: Autoimmunity and ME
Mark Berry begins a series of articles on the 9th Invest in ME International ME Conference in London, with a look at three presentations on autoimmunity
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Steven Salzberg's Pseudoscience at Forbes

Discussion in 'Media, Interviews, Blogs, Talks, Events about XMRV' started by Mindy Kitei, Jun 2, 2011.

1. Mindy Kitei

Mindy Kitei

Today Forbes' Dr. Steven Salzberg joined the XMRV naysayers, penning the piece "Chronic fatigue syndrome: virus hypothesis collapses further." Salzberg went a step further, labeling Dr. Judy Mikovits a "pseudoscientist." The post is my response to it.

Mindy Kitei
    CFS Central
    http://www.cfscentral.com
  2. Sushi

Sushi Moderator and Senior Member Albuquerque

Albuquerque
    Thank you Mindy! Very well put.

Sushi
  3. SilverbladeTE

SilverbladeTE Senior Member

Somewhere near Glasgow, Scotland
    Keep a note of all these fok...one day we may well have right to sue them, for being part of a "Tuskegee Writ Large". ;)

Either XMRV is linked ot CFS, or not.
    That is the question, it is not a question any arrogant SOB can say yay or nay to, for many years.
    To be frank, the "medical" science community is riddled with blind, blinkered, arrogant, non-scientific, belief-driven, commercially-compromsied nitiwts and bedeviled with a callous disregard for the facts, the possibilities and the suffering they ignore.
    Do I HAVE to mention the vast amount of pharma corp crap, including criminal prosecutions and deaths, to prove this, hm?

This is just damn typical of the pretense of "scientific non-bias" and need to force opinions, not facts, on others.
    Religion maybe dying, but it's problematic adherents are infesting other areas, now, to compensate! :p

Alas my damaged brain cannot remember a quote I used oot know so well, that is very apropos here, damn it, sigh.
    Any recall it?
    Along the lines of:
    "At first the truth is rejected
    then accepted
    and then anyone questioning it is themselves an outcast"

While these gobshytes strut like peacocks, folk like me slowly deteriorate, damn their egos! :/

See more popular forum discussions.