Invisible Illness Awareness Week 2016: Our Voices Need to Be Heard
Never heard of Invisible Illness Awareness Week? You're not alone. Jody Smith sheds a little light to make it more visible
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Stem Cells

Discussion in 'General Treatment' started by deb obrien, Aug 13, 2009.

1. Chris

Chris Senior Member

Victoria, BC
    I am not sure that anyone really knows, but I do know that my own experiment with Stem Kine some time ago did not produce much of a result, and that Paul Cheney's experiment with infused stem cells at a clinic in, I think, Puerto Rica, produced some temporary good results for some, but not for the majority, and the results were soon lost again. I don't think taking Stem Kine is likely to do any real damage, with one proviso--if it really works too well, you can overdrive the ability of the bone marrow to produce the things, and that can cause serious trouble. Chris

2. sweetlily

sweetlily

Thanks, Chris... just curious, what does "serious trouble" mean? more viruses?

3. Chris

Chris Senior Member

Victoria, BC
    Hi, Sweetlily, what I recall (if you go back about 3 years on this long thread, you will find some discussion) is that it can trigger bone marrow depletion/exhaustion, which can lead to difficult to treat anemia. So just don't assume that because a couple of caps may be good, 10 will be better--I think that is the lesson. I checked Stem Kine recently, and the price and sales technique seem to have changed--now sold on the pyramid scheme? Chris

4. paolo

paolo Senior Member

Italy
    I discovered about stem cells in diseases such as CFS and Lyme only recently. Any up to date information about them? Wath about Cheney attempts with this therapy?

Last edited: May 27, 2015
  5. Sushi

Sushi Moderator and Senior Member Albuquerque

Albuquerque
    Dr. Cheney is no longer using this therapy.

6. paolo

paolo Senior Member

Italy
    And what is the reason why he is no longer pursuing this approach? Have his patients improved without relapses?

Last edited: May 28, 2015
  7. Sushi

Sushi Moderator and Senior Member Albuquerque

Albuquerque
    They all had relapses. I believe he was thinking that the new stem cells got infected with ????

paolo likes this.
  8. paolo

paolo Senior Member

Italy
    Thanks so much, Sushi. It does make sense.

See more popular forum discussions.