1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
A Little Poisoning Along the Road to ME/CFS
Looking at my symptoms, many of which are far less these days and some are gone, it would be easy to figure that I'd just been dealing with some heavy-duty menopausal issues.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Steering Immunostimulation By Particles Size

Discussion in 'Latest ME/CFS Research' started by slayadragon, Sep 15, 2011.

1. slayadragon

slayadragon Senior Member

twitpic.com/photos/SlayaDragon
  2. undcvr

undcvr Senior Member

NYC
    It's an interesting article, except that they have been selling Nano-sized Silver particles in solution claimed to be a health supplement for the immune system, for awhile now. If customers are experimenting with it, they have not been complaining that it is making them worse.

It maybe that the product itself does not really contain nano silver or that it could be something else in the fungus that it causing the outbreaks. Also if I am not mistakened, they are actually using the same fungus and same process to make the nano Silver particles.

3. mellster

mellster Marco

San Francisco
    While we need that research, the question that always comes to mind - no matter what you think the source of CFS is/was - why do only select people get sick? We need to figure out the metabolic differences between PWC's and controls, I believe this is the fastest way to a cure/treatment. Also, none of the mentioned pollution is going to change, unfortunately.

4. In Vitro Infidelium

In Vitro Infidelium Guest

The reasoning involved amounts 1+1+1+1 = 1,111 - as far as I could understand the implied argument is that a common fungus is producing quantum active nano particles that are responsible for immune activation. Stay out of your garden folks every footstep is stirring up a million evil spores.

IVI

See more popular forum discussions.