1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Brain Cells Making us Sick? The microglia connection in ME/CFS & Fibromyalgia
Simon McGrath looks at theories that microglia, the brain's immune cells, could trigger and perpetuate the symptoms of ME/CFS and fibromyalgia.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Starting SMP, What Else Do I Need?

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by Googsta, Jun 7, 2012.

1. Googsta

Googsta Doing Well

Australia
    Hi there :)

I am flying blind here as I have had no testing other than the normal run-of-the-mill bloods. There's no way I can afford the testing full-stop (I really can't stresss that enough!). But on to the positive..

I already have the Neuro Health Vitamin so I am starting that tonight, and I've ordered Hydroxy mega Drops & Folinic Acid yesterday. Methylmate B is out of stock for a few weeks but I figure I will be going slow anyway & will just order them when they are back in stock.

I was going to go with the PSerine but I don't want to risk it if I have low cortisol so I am ordering Lecithin instead through iHerb. This is where you guys come in ;).
    From reading what I can I see I need Zinc & Potassium so I've added them to the order.

I also read that I may have some extra excititoxicity so I am wondering if I should order GABA or Sam+e? Anything else?

Should I buy some Adb12 or am I getting ahead of myself?

Any advice is welcome :thumbsup: (layman's terms if possible :p:confused:o_O:lol:)

See more popular forum discussions.