1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
ME/CFS and the Magic of the Canine Factor
There's been plenty of research indicating that having pets is good for your health. I never really noticed any particular benefits to having cats, though that may have had more to do with my cats. They've been fairly indifferent to my presence and we've shared a live-and-let-live...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Starting IVIG

Discussion in 'Antivirals, Antibiotics and Immune Modulators' started by dsdmom, Oct 6, 2010.

1. dsdmom

dsdmom Senior Member

It looks like I will be starting ivig - possibly next week. The first time I have it done I need to go 5 days in a row. I am a bit nervous and am wondering what to expect. For those of you who have gotten ivig, were you pretty miserable and if so, for how long? Should I expect to be out of commission for a week or 2? I'm most worried about a headache I guess.

It was approved based on neuropathy, so it is not for CFS per se.
  2. ukxmrv

ukxmrv Senior Member

London
    I was fine with IVIG, took Benadryl which my doctor recommended. Sadly, no effect on my ME symptoms.

Hope that it goes well for you!

XMRV+
  3. dsdmom

dsdmom Senior Member

Thanks for your input!
    What were you taking it for? Do you remember your dose? And how often?
  4. heapsreal

heapsreal iherb 10% discount code OPA989,

australia (brisbane)
    dsdmom, how did the IVIG go??

cheers!!!

See more popular forum discussions.