1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
AVIVA Semi-Finals: National ME/FM Action Network is competing for $100,000
The National ME/FM Action Network in Canada is competing for $100,000 for biomedical research of ME and FM in the Aviva Community Fund contest. With thanks to all who helped, they made it through the first round of voting into the Semi-Finals.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Starting a 60 day Video diary

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS Discussion' started by trickthefox, Jan 6, 2014.

1. trickthefox

trickthefox

Brighton
    Hello everyone :)My name is Ren, I am 23 years old and have had M.E. since i was 18, so have lost most my young adult life to this illness. Last year i became bedbound and suicidal, however through diet interventions, and lots of work on my attitude towards the illness, I have gotten my self into a much better placeI decided to document the next 60 days of my life living with M.E. and my mission trying to cure it. I have put the videos up on youtube if anyone is interested, and also made a facebook page for anyone with
    Facebook, for people, young and old to connect, share experiences, and just have each other for support :) If anyone wants to check it out and subscribe/follow/comment that would be awesomeThanks for reading :)

catly, Cheshire, taniaaust1 and 5 others like this.
  2. trickthefox

trickthefox

Brighton
  3. Ayaju

Ayaju *****

San Diego, CA
    Bravo, Ren! <Applause, applause, applause!>

Judy

ggingues likes this.
  4. Tammy

Tammy Senior Member

New Mexico
    Thank you for sharing with us Ren.........love, light and hugs being sent your way. Tammy

5. ggingues

ggingues $10 gift code at iHerb GAS343 of $40

Concord, NH
    Good video, I left you a comment on Facebook. FYI

GG

PS So you speak some French also?

6. Kina

Kina Moderation Team Lead

Ontario, Canada
    Excellent video Ren.

You are very talented. :)

I watched all your video diary videos. I also checked out your youtube channel.

7. Raindrop

Raindrop Senior Member

USA
    LOVED your video! Wil pass it along. So many people I know got tired of me
    sending them anything about this illness very long ago, but maybe I can say something new
    and pass it on. I think the music and the catchy ways that you express yourself will
    help those who are weary to want to watch the video and get your message. Also,
    sometimes people pay attention to people who are very young who are sick rather
    than us long-time older sickies! BEST to you!!

ggingues likes this.
  8. trickthefox

trickthefox

Brighton
    Thank you all very much for your kind words :) :) :) makes the time i put into the video really worth it :)

Tristen likes this.
  9. Allyson

Allyson *****

Australia, Melbourne
    Good luck Ren

You may also want to include in any vidoer diary a record of how much time you spend upright each day and the ambient temperature as both of these can have dramatic effect on the illness in subsequent days if you have POTS/OI.

Likewise if you are wearing compression clothing or not ( eg stretchy gym wear) on any day and if you spend any lenthg of time in water like the pool or ocean - and a hot spa which will always make me crash next day whereas a cold pool will make me feel better

best

Ally

10. Bob

Bob

South of England
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2014

See more popular forum discussions.