• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Started Serrapetase and Samento today - Odd reactions

Actually I got Doctor's Best Natto-Serra with Serrapetase and Nattokinase. I took one capsule before I left for work today, around 1pm. Right before I got to work, I think I over did it and took 5 drops of Samento around 2pm. Not sure why I did that. One drop didnt seem like it would be enough.

Then took another capsule of Serra-Natto at 2:30. I started getting confusion after the Samento as I was sitting at a traffic light. It turned green and I wasnt sure if I should go. It took a while to process. Luckily I wasnt far from work.

While leaving the stop light it seemed if everything was happening fast, like I was speeding but I was only doing 35mph.

Now that Im sitting here tat work typing this I feel flush and cold sweating. My vision is a little blurry and Im some what shaking, like intermittent Parkinson's type of movements.

Its actually very difficult to think and type this. Its such a weird feeling. Im' also spelling everything wrong. This whole paragraph is in red and Im having to use spellcheck on almost every word. I think I should probably not take Samento for the the rest of the day.

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
@hugh_jass

Samento is very powerful for me. I could only tolerate 1/8 th drop at first. I had scary symptoms and migraines from 1/2 drop. I am up to 14 drops though now and tolerating it well. For some, we have to start with a very low dose to get past the initial cascade of symptoms.

Sushi